Friday 16 September 2016

Age of Youth review

This drama is the kind of drama I wish they make more often. 

At only 12 episode, I highly recommend anyone who is a youth, who was a youth, who is becoming a youth to watch. It's mostly a girl friendship story but I think it would be great if guys can see from the female point of view. Bromance is sweet but so is our sisterhood. lol I have no idea what is the cool term for female bromance..Sismance sounds odd.

I love the fact the story is character driven, allowing each 5 character to have their own story. It was so naturally realistically done that I felt like I listening to a friends' story. While I don't exactly care for the ghost story but I like how it relates to each character. 

My favorite character is Yoo Eun Jae because I felt like she is the most like me. She's painfully awkward and nice. Her puppy love and crush is so endearing that she makes me felt like an Unnie (which I am technically due to age) wanting to hug and teach her about life. Senior Yoon was perfect for her. I adore these two together.

Mamamoo has a song called "Girl Crush" and every time Kang Unnie, (if she's awesome, she's an Unnie!) appear my heart just sang the song! She's absolutely gorgeous and badass at the same time. Her love for her housemates wins hands down. Even though she has a past, I love that she has a good heart nevertheless.

Han Yeri is amazing as Yoon Jin Mynng. Her acting deserved an award. The subtle acting is top notch. Her character is a typical troupe but Han Yeri make it work so effortlessly and it felt so real. I'm excited for her next project.

Our oddball 4D girl, Song Ji Won is the perfect ice breaker. I wish I know a person like her in real life. She is the friend that you want to hang out with and I wished her character has a deeper meaning behind it but she's still so much fun. She is the very reason we need a season 2 please!

Madame Jung..I want to love her but she is a pain. ahaha. She is the friend you want to avoid. She's not the worst people but don't share any secret with her because she is the one that will spread the news first. However I can't help to care for her. 

Now.. If you haven't watched it. Please do. Join in the team of wanting this drama go for a Season 2. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...