Saturday 3 September 2016

Dean is coming to Malaysia..but I'm not going. T_T

I actually just found out yesterday. The bad side of not being on social media. haha I'm on twitter but not regularly enough. I'm too busy catching up with drama. 

When I saw the schedule, I wasn't absolutely thrilled. 1, it's in KL and Penang, 2, it's next week and 3... It's really not convenient for me.

I immediately check the direct flight and it's not in my favor. Going to KL also no good. Perfect schedule is that I can just do day trip or 1 night stay only but looking at the transport schedule,,, I have to at least stay 2 nights. Which I don't have the luxury of. 


I do really want to go but honestly the schedule is not good. The only event I want to go is the Penang showcase. KL schedule seems meh. I don't want a fansign event. I'm a weird person. See, I like his music.. not necessarily the person.  I just want to hear him sing. Fansign event is too crowded for my liking. At least concert, I can listen to their singing..I can tolerate the crowd. 

The two other event in KL are MY.fm show which mostly likely to be in Chinese and then, he's performing on AIM Chinese..again in Chinese but it's an award show so the chances of going to that event is slim. 

So even though I really want to see him sing, I think I'll pass on this. 

Big Bang also cannot. Too expensive. I rather watch fancam.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...