Wednesday 21 September 2016

Dropped dramas

I normally never want to drop a drama but sometimes I just can't get a drama like others and I don't want to feel like I'm forcing myself to watch anymore,

I may pick up the drama later but for now, I'll just say I'm dropping it. This post will contain spoiler as an explanation why I dropped it.

1. Lucky Romance

Just couldn't get around finishing this drama. I want to love this drama because of Hwang Jung Eum but I don't feel excited for the new episode.. I find myself trying to distract myself while watching the drama. I think I got 4 episode left so this isn't hard to pick up but i'm just not feeling it.

2. Uncontrollably Fond

I got busy..so I put drama on hold but oh gosh.. This drama is stuck in the 90's in a bad way.. Can melodrama make a good comeback somehow? Actually I read the spoiler about having amnesia and i just cannot continue after that. I saw the trailer and preview being all lovey dovey so I was like "Where is that scene and why we don't get more of that?" Fine, kill him but at least give me less angst and more about youthful love. And they just kill him. To be honest I stayed for the dog and they give us less of that.. Also 4 episode left

3. W

Just not my kind of drama.. Can't help that I don't care for the main cast or any of the cast that much so I didn't feel like watching for my enjoyment.. i just want to know what people are talking about on e comment sections. 7 episode left to go..I can't even finish ep 10!

4. Task Force 38

I felt like I should complete this but i think there's one case too many. I wish they ended with that money throw down to the roof and leave it there i can't see Ma Dong Seok getting tricked after having that budding bromance with Seo in Guk. 4 or 3 episode left

And that concludes my list. I was going to add Fantastic on the list but I never come around to watch it.. Additionally Jisoo got sick so I'm not comfortable to watch the drama. Get well soon my puppy!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...