Saturday 8 August 2009

Junho Tweets!!!!

OMG... i was about to go sleep until i saw 2PMjunho tweets!!! my eyes just opens up wide after that!

His first tweet (I feel like a proud momma..LOL)

"Yo~ hello everybody i'm junho~~ nice to meet you guys~~"

CUTE!! Doesn't it reminds you of JunHo introduction in MTV..

"Hi, my name is 2PM" LOL!!!!

And he's so cute using English..NO Korean word so far..

Here's his uploaded pictures..So nice of him!



"Debut before OneDay" (his profile picture)

Last year~~ SBS ka.yo.dae.jeon

"Before Shower "

"with my friend at school "



His last tweet today..
"Yo~ i'm tired right now so i'm go to bad~~ good night my hottest"

JunHo u made my day..MY HOTTEST! LOL he spelled wrongly!

He made a correction

"ah ha... bed.. lol"

and finally

"I love DDANG MO PPAN !!"

i don't what's that either!

Credits:2PMjunho Twitter

follow him at http://twitter.com/2PMjunho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DDANG MO PPAN

thai words for Watermelon Frappe

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...