Thursday 20 August 2009

DBSK breakup?

Right now, it seem very certain..

DBSK would never be the same after this, DBSK is U-Know Yunho, Hero JaeJoong, Micky YooChun, Xiah JunSu and Max ChangMin. Not less, not more and definitely NOT DIFFERENT!

I'm joining the boycott, i'm not going to purchase any SM Entertainment product. I'm considering to quit Kpop altogether, but i'll just wait.. if something happen to Super Junior, this blog will be dead.

SM Entertainment, you know your influence..don't betray it.
Super Junior and DBSK.. they are the ones who make me a fan of Kpop.
If something happens to them, I will not going to support Kpop anymore.

Breakups are bond to happen, it's just a matter of time.
but if it's too soon, it's not acceptable.
I will cry my heart out when the result is in because i know either way,
DBSK is crying, Cassiopeia is crying.. It shall rain on that day!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...