Sunday 2 August 2009

DBSK Vs SM

I'm a big Chunnie fan.. and with the BREAKING NEWS, I am SAD!

I don't know what to think as of now.. It's heartbreaking to think that DBSK are going to disband.. I would definitely cry if it's going to happen.. I'm having fears that DBSK won't be as where they're standing now after this issue solve. Look at ShinHwa, yes.. still together, NOT popular!

It's going to be a sad day. I don't know what to believe in..
i remembered watching JaeJoong clap when Lee Soo Man received award last year..it seem weird!

My wildest prediction is

SM Entertainment is going to give DBSK some of the company shares.. Just like BoA and KangTa.

I hope only DBSK is involve.. if it happens to my SuJu boys, I'm quiting Kpop for good!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...