Friday 7 August 2009

Music Bank 070809

Replacing Yoo Sae Yoon and Park Eun Young is Song Joong Ki and Suh Hyo Rim

The new MC dance along with 5 members group 4 Minute for Hot Issue!!



Actually i'm sick of HyunA.. it's HER all the time.. why not others more often?? Rappers are always centre of attention..she shouldn't get more lines!

F.T. Island "I Hope"


JaeJin doesn't look good with mushroom head! and lose the glasses please!!!

2NE1 "I don't Care"


Bom looks so pretty.. CL as usual is F-I-E-R-C-E!!! Sandara is pretty too bad her outfit doesn't do justice! MinZy, she maybe the youngest, but her talent is above par!

Congratz!


Special Stage Kara dengan Brown Eyed Girls "Honey" dan "How Come"


Sexy is so not my thing.. I hate "Honey" but it's way better than "Wanna" concept!

Kara "Wanna"


I'm offended by Hara's outfit..Come on, cross? with navel bearing top??? Please ditch either one! you can't have both! SeungHyeon can be sexy but the rest..awkward! Nicole is just give me weird errie vibe! LOL

p/s i did almost the same review in "Hiburan Kpop" check it out if you understand Bahasa Malaysia!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...