Monday 1 March 2010

MPV Review : Untouchable Living in the Heart

My Favourite duo is BACK! I'm so excited for this comeback because I'm really down lately without my usual obsession doing any promotion. Untouchable, it's good to have you back!

Music



I really like Narsha however I really hope they only make collaboration with Secret or HwaYoung. Narsha is famous, and it looked as if they want to ride the fame ride together! Well at least they're performing with Ji Eun! As I said before, I'm not a big fan of Korean hip hop but Untouchable is exceptional! They sound really good when rapping!

Level of Likeness: 8/10

Performance



Blonde virus infected Untouchable too! It wasn't bad Sleepy, but I wish you didn't keep your facial hairs. The Action and Narsha looking good.

Level of Likeness: 8/10

Video



Like Untouchable previous videos, they tend to replace the featured singer with some random people.. I thought it's better that they didn't replace and just leave them out completely like "Tell Me Why" video. It's weird seeing somebody else lip-sync to it. The video is a little simple.

Level of Likeness: 6/10

Overall Success :A-
(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : TS Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...