Monday 23 August 2010

Baby V.O.X. forever!!



Baby V.O.X. reunites for member Lee Hee Jin's Musical

I do know some of the history regarding Baby V.O.X but honestly I never tried listening to their songs! Does this statement makes any sense? The reason I got to know about Baby V.O.X. is Yoon Eun Hye! She maybe famous for her roles in Goong (Princess Hours) and 1st shop for Coffee Prince, but she debuted as a member of Baby V.O.X.!

Oh yeah, Kpop sure loves their 3 letter abbreviation! 



Ermm..I can't help but to turn mute on this one..I watch it because it's so sweet they're still together! In their times, performance were actually recorded and lip-sync was norm. Now if somebody caught lipsync, it would made headlines!

Baby V.O.X. is quite famous, they even had a group name after them...which I forgot already because seriously, that's not cool. I mean, there's a lot of names out there and you have to copy???


Baby V.O.X. at Kim E Z (leader) wedding, Aren't they all so pretty!

Leader EZ was married on April this year! Congrats to the couple!

Here's Kan Mi Yeon singing crazy featuring Yoon Eun Hye dance! So sweet..I wish the rest followed too, but this is good enough!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

im glad some people out there haven't forgotten them

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...