Wednesday 11 August 2010

My thoughts on SS501




Was I shocked to know the result? not really, kinda expected it from DBSK situation similarities. Some press claim that they would probably pull a Shinhwa but I doubt it's going to start anytime soon since Kim Hyun Joong is busy with his drama.


I don't know if SS501 is more successful together or not, but one thing for sure Kim Hyun Joong is way popular now. All the best to Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong and Kim Hyung Joon. Whatever you do, I hope you can be successful.


I wonder what DSP is going to do..all they got now is Kara and Rainbow. If JangMoon is still on that company, I hope DSP will re-debut him soon! I hate DSP for disbanding A'ST1. All they need is an awesome song..I miss A'ST1 badly.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...