Wednesday 11 August 2010

Drama Discuss : What I'm watching.

It's been a while since I last write Kdrama post. It takes a lot of dedication to write one..mine is just really boring, since I'm not a big fan. Anyway this is just an update of what I'm watching.


The current top drama in Korea, I missed a few episode (stupid decoder) but it's looks interesting. It's a romantic comedy that tells a story of a baker, it has the typical plot of a rich family and poor family. The Bread,Love and Dream is the follow up of Cinderella Stepsister. I didn't like CS because it such a confusing story.. This drama too is a little confusing but it has some familiar plot. I have a big problem with the set of this drama. It felt like it set in a old era of Korea but in some part it's very modern. Their outfits is odd in some place and it's bothering me. I wonder should I think this drama sets in an old era or modern? The main actors line up is interesting, it's my first watching all of them acting except Eugene.


Who would have thought watching ahjumma (married woman) would be this interesting?! This is a SBS drama, so I'm watching this through internet. I wouldn't mind bearing the buffering for this! I wanted to watch this mainly because of the theme, I'm a big fan of any music related drama so I made an effort to watch this. (yes, I hate buffer that much) The main character is played by the lovely Kim Jung Eun, whom I loved in Lovers' in Paris. Hong Ji Min is my favorite guest in Vitamin so I love her already, she's always funny and I have watched her in On Air. I've already watched Jang Shin Young acted for more than three months in the daily drama "The Road Home". Juni is just icing on the cake! I love her acting in Beethoven Virus and Iris, this should mean very good drama then!

Oh btw, did you notice there's TWO Gumiho related drama now? Omg, I don't think I'll be watching neither. I blame it on summer. One is on KBS, story on Gumiho's child and one is from SBS Gumiho's lover...who do I think will win? obviously SBS because Lee Seung Gi..the Mr 70% guy.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...