Friday 13 August 2010

A Rainbow

Kpop is moving really fast these days. I wished I have a remote control for it so I can hit pause button or slow it down. I'm barely keeping up with the new debuts.


Rainbow made a comeback with A. I'm not going to write MPV review of it so this is a preview of what I might give. The reason I don't want to write a review for them because I'm bitter over A'st1 disbandment. I don't want a bad MPV review.



I don't understand the song. It would be helpful if they included a storyline for this MV because I don't know what theme lies in this song. One of the girls had a freaky eye..ergh, it's close to being spooky! The pulling shirt dance is a bit odd in places, is the concept sexy? I might need to see the lyrics to grasp on what were they singing. I don't like the song but I'm curious about the lyrics.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...