Monday 23 July 2012

MWV : 보아 Only One (Dance Version)

Video Here

I'm blogging via tablet I have no idea how to embed it..and don't know if the link is okay. Anyway, I watched it and yesterday and completely love it!

According to the description, BoA wrote the lyrics and composed the song..can she be any more awesome than that? I'm a sucka for piano intros and the simple, lively and catchy piano got me liking the song. This is one song, that I am pretty sure I would have instantly like without watching video or the performance. It's strong by itself.

So heck yeah, I was completely mesmerize by this video. I usually don't care for dance version MV but who am I kidding, she's BoA..the best female dancer in South Korea!! The choreography looks so slick and difficult..it's juat an art by itself. I love the mixture of dancer and the Korean guy with blond locks is former member Black Beat who's now dance director in SM.

I've seen dance version MVs that don't do justice to the dance, But this one does. I love the transtition to couple dance..that's so beautiful! I want to appalaud the director of this video.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...