Monday 23 July 2012

i'm hating T-ara Day By Day

Video Here

It's sort of not intended pun..but then it's sort of true.. I have no idea what's going on CCM Ceo mind by adding new members in T-ara..

I can't listen to the song more than a minute.. I tried, it's just so not my music style. The chorus was such a let down.. It sound familiar..in a bad way. There's something about the music arrangement that got me cringed.

The rap part was somewhat okay..but it just feel like fast talking instead of rap.. Not one thing of the song that I like..and it's not one of those song that I would gradually like. Sure, I could be singing parts of it but I would hate myself afterwards.. like G.na's 2HOT. That..oh gosh, like what's wrong with Korean listeners? WHY you like that song??

Kpop song are always catchy..but erghh..not all I'm proud of liking.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...