Friday 15 February 2013

Three is a crowd

First of all, Happy Lunar New Year! I'm celebrating it, so that's explain the lack of post. It's the year of snake, and I hope there will be great improvement on the blog.

As you might be well aware, I'm a big fan of Phantom, I still love idols but I am leaning towards less pop songs. It just so happen that the songs I like currently are from three member group

Aziatix - Cold

In case you didn't know, the guys recently signed a record with YMCMB for US advancement. I didn't expect it but wasn't surprised. I'm not familiar with them but they were regularly featured on Allkpop back when they first started out. Their musics are mostly in English, so I don't really check them out. I stumble their video on TV and this song got me hooked! This song is love at first listen!

Lunafly - Clear Day, Cloudy Day

They sort of debut last year. I don't recalled them performing on music shows. I would say they're like indie but has an idol feel. I like acoustic guitar but for me it serves like an interlude rather something I would listen to everyday. I just like the fact they sing their song in English too. They're good enough to sale their music but nothing to go crazy about. Teo is so pretty!

One Way - U Drag

So much love, I love this group before Phantom. I would be so excited if they're making a comeback but it seem unlikely right now. Chance is on Duble Sidekick team who produce a few top hits last year is probably preparing a new idol debut, while Peter and Young Sky are a duo called D20 (Detour) who also produce some tracks. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just state a few that I know from reading tweets. Please comeback! This song is one of the older song but still good. I love the relax yet random song. Hehe.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...