Saturday 25 January 2014

Currently Watching

I'm watching Prime Minister & I and One Sweet Word for Mon-Tue slot. As for Wed-Thu slot will start YWCFWS soon after CNY because I am busy spring cleaning.

Wang Family is easy to follow but I hate so many cheesy plot. Maybe I'm such a sour person but ajumma-ajusshi love is vomit inducing for me. Can we just jump to marriage part? If you know you like each other..why act like youngster? Blueek.

Oh yeah recently started Angel Revenge! From the trailer I thought it looked interesting. I do hope it won't be too makjang but let there be a good loveline!

I am seeing that there will be a birth secret...which is a KBS favorite. All their long dramas has at least in one character who doesn't know their parent.

Cheer up Mr. Kim had like 3 birth secrets. I almost flip my table.. only watch for Kim Dong Wan and the kids. Arghh drama if you only focus on the kids..you would have been perfect!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...