Saturday 25 January 2014

(Rated 19+) Louie of Geeks feat. Boy Wonder - Twilight

I do like when artiste switch it up a little from time to time but I usually like what the artiste is known for.

As I've been listening to more hiphop..I realize how good San.E is, it doesn't matter what kind of concept for the song.. San.E kept on being San.E

To my surprise..and turned into disappointment, this a 180° turn for Louie. Arghh what happen to the Geeky side?

This song is filled with a lot with explicit words that humors me instead of offending me. It felt like they put all the English swear words they know. Kinda like a teenager who just started learning those words.

Putting the lyrics aside, I dislike the song mainly for its repetitive nature.. it gets boring fast.

Your head will be filled with...

ITS A MOTHER FATHER TWILIGHT!!!

Censoring Psy style.. geddit?

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...