Saturday 25 January 2014

SOMETHING

Is it a plain coincident that both DBSK and Girls' Day released same title track?

Can't believe it has been 10 years since their debut! DBSK is still stepping up with awesome choreography. I'm not fond of the music genre. Anything that features big band sounds like swings or theatre like is not my favorite genre. I am immersed with their carefully thought out choreography. Another masterpiece by SM. It feels like there's no limit in their choreography! I am always amazed.

With their 10th year.. I can't help but to think of JYJ. How great it would have been for them to stand on one stage to celebrate this milestone. I always imagine what would DBSK new song sounds like as 5. I can dream it right?

Switching gears to the ladies...The song is catchy but I am so distracted by MinAh's voice! I never thought how much I hated her voice. Her screeching high notes is unpleasant. I couldn't listen to all of it. I didn't notice it on other song but it felt like it was MinAh's solo song feat. Sojin because I can barely hear Yura and Hyeri voices over Minah..did her mic was turned on louder than the rest?

Their concept totally reminded me of Park Ji Yoon Coming of Age! Their dance is similar in the feel.. it's sexy alright but erghh...girls are getting more showy than ever it's worrying. It's winter in Korea..right? But seeing the amount of cloths in their body tells me it is summer.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...