Saturday 25 January 2014

I'm loving Ailee Singing Got Better

Staying true to the title.. I believed that Ailee did get better. This song is a great song that made 2014 seem brighter.

It's hard to find flaw in Ailee's singing. I enjoyed her stint on Immortal Songs 2. I guess she does tend to oversing but heck.. if I could I would do too!

What sold me in this song is in the 2nd verse. 갸ㅑ.. that singing technique.. people who never been in love also could relate to that sentiment. It's too good.

The lyrics reminded me of Show You but I prefer this lyric more because it had that personal touch that fiction cannot emulate. I was happy to know that Wheesung wrote it. I knew this stuff must be writen by a singer.

The music in this song is rich with string instrument that makes the song sound very classy. It adds a dignified sense of sadness yet it sound current and modern.

A great comeback by Ailee definitely.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...