Thursday 6 March 2014

I'm Loving CN BIue Can't Stop

I'm not big on bands because I'm more of a Pop genre fan but it is always good to switch it up a little.

After their successful debut with "I'm Lonely" I was a fan but after that their music seem similar that I lost interest for a while. Can't Stop change that, this song is fresh and I'm loving it.

The music is rich with instruments, I love seeing Yong Hwa on the piano. I'm a little upset I didn't see orchestra on the video because it would add glamour on the MV.

Speaking of the MV, the model was gorgeous! I love the random props on the video and the set is beautiful. I wish there were more shoots of other members, I know Yong Hwa is the main vocalist but give some love to other members!

I'm not sure how well this song chart but it goes against tough competitors! I hope it charted better.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...