Tuesday 18 March 2014

Troy

As more I learn about Troy, I find everything surprising. I know bits of Troy through Bumkey and Kanto since these two are more involve in music where as JaeWoong and ChanWoo are mostly cameo.

I didn't really have any expectation but I trust BNM to bring in good music. I knew Kanto and Chanwoo are rappers but I didn't know JaeWoong is one too. So that's 3 rappers 1 vocalist? The opposite of idols...lol.

As I look on their profiles, I find out that Bumkey is the second youngest! I know Bumkey was the leader so I thought he was the oldest considering he is 84 line born and since Kanto is 94 line.. I kinda assume Chanwoo and Jaewoong is similar to Kanto's age. Now we know BNM doesn't age discriminate.

I'm enjoying Green Light more than I normally would, as the genre is not my favorite. I love the dynamic of the song and the synergy between member seem smooth. The voice and style of each rappers are actually different which is easy to differentiate. Kanto's style is aggressive, Chan woo's more laidback and Jaewoong's sneaky? LOL that's what I get from this song.

Good to know that Bumkey is involved in producing the song. As usual, I love his voice. As much I love his solo works, I do look forward for more new songs by Troy.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...