Saturday 22 March 2014

Soreal

Star Empire song choices has always felt lackluster. Despite knowing that, I can't deny I'm less than happy with the song choosen for SoReal.

My Heart Says is a bright ballad song that sounds like a Christmas carol. The song starts with Jang moon and my heart squeals in happiness. I will try to memorize the other members name. I think the group voices matches each other well. Honestly this song bores me to sleep. For a debut song, if it wasn't for my love for Jang Moon, I probably ignore it. It would have been better if they debut during autumn, the season of sappy ballads. Now it's like the worst time to debut for ballad type group.

In the seas of idols, I hope that this group will become popular because we need singers that focuses more on vocals.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...