Thursday 6 March 2014

Mr.Mr

If I don't write anything about the Queen of Idols, I'm a freaking lousy blogger! Joking.

I just watched the MV and as usual, I am mind-blown by SNSD beauties! All of them are so pretty and their outfits, 0MG made for them. Perfect hairs! That messy puffy hair on Sunny is gorgeous! My only complain is those horrible effects. Novelty, yes but it's covering too much of SNSD beauty... Imagine how much beauty without those blinding effects! DIE!

At first, I wasn't loving the song because of the heavy beats and sound effect but I do like it better than IGAB. As I listen to it more, I find the charm in it. I am pretty sure the performance will be better. I can't wait for them to perform this song and slay every idols.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...