Friday 4 March 2016

Cheese in the trap


My favorite scene of the drama. This made my heart flutter so much!

This drama is confusing in terms of my emotion. For the first half of the series, I was crazily in love with everything about it and now that it's over.. I just wish I never started this mess.

This drama is adapted from a famous webtoon of the same name. I did read the webtoon whenever it's updated on the app..but I try to watch it without comparing. I don't expect it to be totally the same.

I guess I should just write why I love and hate the drama.

I love the actors in this drama. I felt like everyone is portraying their own characters like it was second to their nature. Lee Sung Kyung portrayal of Baek In Ha was a little overboard but I skimmed through her parts so I didn't find it memorable. Everyone else was just so good. I was never a university student so I like the fact I could imagine life as a student through the drama.

What I hate about the drama is the delivery of Yoo Jung story. I think the webtoon drama is about Hong Seol's POV on Yoo Jung's real personality. I still wish to know what's going on Yoo Jung so I'm just going to patiently wait for the webtoon to get my answer. While many viewers were disappointed by Baek In Ho stealing most of the scene, I did not hate it. I just wished Yoo Jung's character had a clear explanation instead of it being an open ending.

I'm glad to get to know the actors..but this drama does leave some sour taste.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...