Friday 11 March 2016

The Battle of Wed-Thu Dramas

For the first time ever, I'm watching all 3 drama on the same time slot.

I've started with MBC One More Happy Ending, it's finale week and ended yesterday. KBS and SBS premier on the same week, KBS with Descendant of the Sun and SBS is Come Back, Mister now at 6th Episode.

One More Happy Ending is a romantic comedy staring Jang Nara, Jung Kyung Ho and Kwon Yul. I have always been a fan of Jang Nara so it was an easy decision to watch the drama. I've never watch Jung Kyung Ho but this drama is a nice introduction for me, I'll be looking forward to his next project. I'm familiar with Kwon Yool, I have watch him in two dramas, Brain and Angel's Revenge. I totally regretted watching Angel's Revenge lol. It's a daily morning drama, my first and last. haha never again. The reason I was very into this drama because Angel, the former idol group that consist Jang Nara, Yoo Da In, Yoo In Na, Seo In Young and cameo by Dara of 2NE1. I thought the idea is very cute. They even recorded "Loving You" and filmed it's MV. I suffer 2nd hand embarrassment from it..lol

The drama started out great but there are few parts I wish never happen. I just find them quite annoying. I still like the drama for other characters, I feel like other love stories were memorable and genuine.

SBS Come Back, Mister is fantasy comedy drama staring Rain, Oh Yeon Seo, Kim In kwon and Kim Sooro. I think Rain is doing great as an actor but I find him annoying in the drama. I skipped all of his part..which end up me having very little memory of the drama. I'm waiting for his character to be better but in a mean while, I love whenever it's Honey Lee and Oh Yeon Seo on the screen. I will rewatch it couple of times because they are just so cool. ahaha. Also the fact the bodyguard is quite a looker. haha I love his character the most out of all the male cast.

The leader in ranking, Descendant of the Sun.. Song Joong Ki comeback drama from army is a must watch.. because dude, Joongki is cute. Guys, there's the beauty Song Hye Kyo too. This drama is entirely pre produced and I'm hoping that this drama will not suck like Cheese. #neverforget I'm not a fan of the writer, she is a genius on delivering cheesy lines. urgh. However I find the SongSong couple doing just fine. That's why being super attractive helps. However, my girl crush.. Kim Jiwon is my scene stealer. I love her and I'm so glad she partnered up with Jin Goo who is great too. No cheesy here!

Next week, MBC will premier Goodbye Mr. Black and I probably won't be watching. I do like Moon Chae Won and Lee Jin Wook but I'll stick with romantic comedy for now. Catching up on MBC does take a bit of an effort.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...