Monday 21 March 2016

Signal


Someone should give multiple Daesang to Kim Hye Soo.

She has won KBS Daesang before but after this drama, I can't help but to want her to received another Daesang.
Too bad that this drama is in cable, TVN.

I think my first TVN drama was Oh My Ghostess and then Reply 1988. I have tried to watch other drama but I don't feel committed to follow dramas before 2015. I don't know why that I decided to sacrifice my sleeping hours until now.. oh well. I have changed.

Signal is the drama that I always see good reviews. I do see maybe 1 bad review but it was not enough to think that this drama isn't good. I like stupid light drama so Signal as a crime thriller fantasy drama did not really intrigue me. I thought that I would only watch it after it's done and I did and it was a good decision.

No worries, no spoilers here.. I think it's best to watch without knowing spoilers. I don't if it's because I did read the reviews or Detective Conan.. I kinda predicted the outcome. haha I wish I was genuinely surprise. Nevertheless, it was still a very intense solid drama. Even if crime thriller drama is not what you tune for in a drama, I still think you should try this drama. Solid plot, solid acting and very engaging. It's not really something you can marathon.. because of the intensity but you can't help but to watch it till the end.

If you have nothing better to do, do watch this drama. 10/10 would recommend.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...