Monday 1 August 2016

Beautiful GongShim review



Technically I didn't really finished the series. I was bored so I skip to the goodies and call it a day.

This drama really should have been a 16 episode drama instead of freaking 20 because it's so draggy and I ain't got time for that.

The drama started very cute and it was very easy to follow. I thought it was super predictable and even made my own prediction. So let's see what I got right! Look away if you don't want spoilers!

Let me spoil it for you. Ahn Dan Tae is Joon Pyo. Gong Shim will date Joonsu but she ends up with Dan Tae. Joonsu will be the villain in the drama. His parents would probably want him to marry Gong Mi. Gong Mi will learn a lesson. GongShim would either end up working in the kitchen or continue painting.


I got almost all right! So yes, Ahn Dan Tae is Joon Pyo, Gong Shim did not date JoonSu, but she did end up wth Dan Tae. Joonsu isn't really a villain.. I don't know okay not villain if one is only being a mama's boy. I was right that his parents want him to paired up with Gong Mi. Love Seo Hyo Rim but I hate Gong Mi so not so sure Gong Mi learnt a lesson but I think she did. Gongshim end up working in her field.

PHEW. SPOILER ENDS!

The kidnapping plot was weak, I think a university student could have wrote the story better and the villain is just lame.  I don't know why they didn't continue the slow-mo thingy or the fact Gong Shim freaking wore her wig while having surgery.. yup. yeah a lot of minor mistake.

I like that Joonsu is a wholesome person..but a bit unrealistic. Can anyone be THAT nice?

It's a cute drama for sure, I think most of the viewers stayed because Namgoong MIn and Minah were adorable together.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...