Sunday 28 August 2016

Doctors Review

Phew I'm on roll. This is my 3rd post in a day! I'm just striking while the iron is still hot. hehe.

Doctors was that drama, the drama that made me look at the clock and rushed to my laptop so I could stream it as it was shown in Korea. I was really obsess with the drama.

The level of chemistry between Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye is perhaps one of the best from this year. I wasn't really comfortable when they were Teacher-student relationship but once that passed, I could enjoy comfortably.

Unfortunately that did not last long. As time went by, the romance just got very cheesy. I couldn't stand it. If I was at the scene I would probably be slapping some senses to this couple. I couldn't look away because again, their chemistry is no joke but urghh so much cheese.

The medical part of the drama does nothing to me and it's fine. I wasn't in for the medical drama, I just like the characters in the drama. I read a comment on other sites saying that this isn't a medical drama, it's a romance drama in a hospital setting where two lovers happen to be doctors. I thought that made sense so I didn't expect much from the medical part.

I thought that the drama is a bit draggy to be 20 episodes. SPOILER I couldn't care much about HyeJung's grandma case. I just couldn't relate to it. I lost both grandmothers last year and I missed them dearly but I don't dwell too much on how they died. Everyone may grieve differently but HyeJung is too extreme. it's been 13 years, and what in the world did she do the past 13 years? SPOILER

The politics.. yawn.

Kim Min Seok did a really good job in this drama, I'd be mad he doesn't win any awards

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...