Sunday 28 August 2016

Liar Game Review

This is a Korean Drama review.

This drama is an adaptation of the Japanese manga that I have not read yet. I might if I have the time. haha most probably not because I only read Detective Conan these days.

Liar Game is one of the drama that I constantly see rave reviews in various site. I thought it being only 12 episodes, it would be easy to watch.

I'd say it definitely lives up to the expectation. It is very thrilling and uses a lot of logical reasoning that I'm fond of. I like how each character reacts to the twist but as for the games, there were one or two that I find a little boring.

Boring as in, not the game that makes me intrigue. I'm not going to elaborate more in case I would have spoilt it. I probably would failed at the game so hard though. haha because I'm a lone ranger and the game is best played as a team.\

I really like Kim So Eun character but why do dramas make nice people stupid? Can't they make nice people smart too? I'm literally shouting towards the screen to tell Kim So Eun not to be so nice.

Romance plot isn't strong in this drama but I wish it was. I totally can see Lee Sang Yoon and Kim So Eun together..I think other fans would disagree with me though. Not a spoiler but that ending is leaving us much desire for another season.

I'll be anticipating that too!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...