Tuesday 23 August 2016

Why I don't watch sageuk.

Sageuk is a term for traditional/historical genre for films or drama.

I've watch a couple of them, Hmm.. Let me try to list them down.

1. Tree With Deep Root
2. SungkyunKwan Scandal
3. Hwang Jin Yi

Modern Sageuk fusion

1. Goong
2. Splash Splash Love

Yup. pretty much that. I felt like I might have watch 1 or 2 more...but I forgot. History isn't my favorite topic but I like to know every single detail of a drama so I think watching sageuk would make me learn about history..and I would then feel guilty because my own country history would be forgotten. Hmm.

I'm not sure whether I'm relieved or sad the fact that end of the year is approaching with more sageuk line up, Yesterday KBS premiered Love in the Moonlight and next week SBS will premiere Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Not sure about MBC yet.

The boys are ridiculously tempting. heh.

I might try to watch because my number of currently watching drama is depleting but I have a lot more dramas yet to finish..like Marriage Contract, Lucky Romance,Wanted and Squad 38 from this year and previous years Bubblegum and It's Okay It's Love

I've finished Liar Game and Beautiful Mind which I have yet to write a review. I'm so busy!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...