Friday 25 November 2016

1% of Something (2016) review

And now the Ha Suk Jin withdrawal will commerce. T_T

When the drama premiered, Drinking Solo was still on so I thought I though I might drop the drama because I don't want to feel like Jin Jung Seok is cheating on Park Hana because hilariously, Jeon So Min cameo on Drinking Solo...Unfortunately Park Ha Sun did not cameo back in 1% of Something. Like I waited.. I waited for it. Boohoo writers!

1% of Something is the remake of 1% of Anything which stars Kang Dong Won (his only drama) which I didn't watch then. I started fresh  but I did mid way research on it. I was shocked to find out that the drama had 25 episodes! but this 2016 version only had 16 episode and is quite short (35-49mins)

Personally, I don't think remakes are a good idea but this one works because of the main lead being very cute. I like how easy it is to watch the drama. Ha Suk Jin just matches with anyone. Both of his character is very similar but the way they love is different so I didn't have a problem watching both dramas at the same time. Kinda like watching twins? haha

I'm so sad that there's no more Ha Suk Jin,,, at one point, I was watching Ha Suk Jin 4 days straight. Drinking Solo is on Mon-Tue slot while 1% of Something is on Wed-Thu.  I watched quite a lot dramas this year.. and I'm surprised that apart from Ha Suk Jin and JinJoo (the actress who acted in Jealousy Incarnate) I don't know the rest of the cast. I'm not familar with the elder actors as well.

For OTP shippers, this is a great drama. SOOOO MANY SKINSHIP. Not complaining but I'm bitter that Drinking Solo didn't have the same...ya know? It's tvN!


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...