Tuesday 22 November 2016

On the Way to the Airport review

I never thought I would end up writing this post. I was so sure I'm just going to take a peek and drop it around episode 4. I didn't like it was about affair and the main sponsor of the drama. Affairs drama is uncomfortable.. what if they had superb chemistry together? How am I going to ship it? I don't like the idea of romanticising affair.

However.. I was drawn to the drama because I wondered how they were going to depict Malaysia in a Korean drama setting and I am amazed they make KL looks so good. The warm tone of the scenery make everything look good.

The biggest reason I'm watching is of course Lee Sang Yoon. He should play autumn drama more because when I think of warm person, he immediately comes to mind and autumn is a bit chilly. I thought his character in this drama is kinda like him the most...I don't know about the affair part haha.

I find it interesting that Kim Ha Neul first drama after marriage was this drama. I guess, she felt like she is sort of cheating with her husband lol. This is just work. I thought she did well but I am not the biggest fan of her character.

I was hoping they wouldn't made the partners such bad person but unfortunately it was the case. I felt like I want no additional reason but because they love the other person. The mystery surrounding the mother daughter relationship were draggy but it made me stayed. It was not as shocking as I would had prefer.

I don't think I would find myself watching this drama another round.. I have not come around to finish the drama. I have two episode left. which amaze me that I actually come that far.

The scenery of the drama is one of the best I've seen. I would remember the drama as a drama that looks really pretty.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...