Monday 28 November 2016

Bermuda Triangle - Zico feat Crush & Dean

Just seeing their name alone gave me chills because I am that excited to hear about this collaboration. I really wanted to see how I would react and I filmed myself reacting to the video and the whole video got me in awe and I was just basically speechless. Props to you reaction youtubers for being so vocal. I got no talent at reacting. 

The video has a lot of element and the concept fits them like a glove. I love the directing, the lighting and the effects were on point. Zico sure know what concept matched him well. The video is essentially a typical hip hop video but in a good way. The set locations are interesting, although I wished they didn't do it in the church. Outside fine, not in the church! I cannot fathom that the song had swear words and they be singing it in the church. Church is a holy space..better watch out that language sir!

Zico, Dean and Crush had the own distinct musical style and each style worked so well together in the song. I'm pretty sure the 3 of them actually full participated on the song. My favorite is obviously Dean. He be rocking that Man Bun like no other and he SANG the song like he mean it. 

I know this is mean to the BBC but Zico ought to ditch Block B and just formed a trio with Crush and Dean. This should happen more often and not be the last. 

Go Watch it on the official Youtube to support. In the mean time, I'mma do the same. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...