Tuesday 28 March 2017

Dokkaebi review

I forgot.

I have finished the drama long ago...but I completely forgot about writing a review.

Basically, my memory of the drama is nothing but the bromance of Goblin and Grim Reaper.

It is me the problem. I don't particularly like too much fantasy elements in a drama. I think my brain can only handle one fantasy element at a time.

Perhaps the best description of what I have watch is the compilation of Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook and Sung Jae cuts. I want to love In Na and Go eun but they just aren't my favorite character. OOhh I just remember the red lady was freaking hot. Girl crush!

Watching Goblin feels like it was written by a fangirl. Their reactions are so adorable and actually odd because of the theme. I feel like if the cuteness factor is tone down, I would probably enjoyed the drama better but in the same time..seeing cutie ajaes is life. Haha

My brother likes it more than me..I would always remember this drama because it was trendy but I can't see myself watching this drama for the 2nd time.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...