Friday 10 March 2017

Neo Culture Technology

My latest obsession. *insert heart eyes

I was so sure that I wasn't going to be a fan because I thought that this group is too complicated and I don't want to spend my time remembering too many names. I obviously failed because I have memorize all the members that have debuted.

My favorite unit is NCT Dream, I can't help that I'm more drawn to cute concept. I really adore the kids and I felt like my motherly instinct just comes out whenever I see them. Like there are not boyfriend material for me, they are maybe sons or even son-in-law material if I had a baby...arhh maybe not. I'm not that old! Thankfully.

Jaemin and Jeno are two member that has beautiful smiles, I can totally see them growing up to be handsome men. I think Jisung looks very obviously maknae. I didn't have to wonder who is the maknae when I first saw the pictures. Maybe Chenle though, he is my favorite member in the group because he is just a happy son I love to watch. I'm glad Renjun is there, his Korean is quite good, I didn't think he's Chinese at first.

I couldn't get into NCT vibe earlier on because I don't actually appreciate Taeyong's voice. I know shocking because I always say I love unique voice. I don't think Taeyong has a unique voice, I think his voice is digitally manipulated and I'm not fond of that.

Now I'm warming up to the color of his voice, it's just acceptable and I hope next comeback, I can hear his voice not being altered. The main vocalist of the group game is going strong. Jae Hyun had that typical SM feel but I am so surprised that Taeil, Do Young and Yuta had skills that is more common in the Khip hop world, I can't really differentiate their voice yet but I love them all.  Hae Chan voice is so noticeable. I knew immediately it is his voice in every songs. He is quite young though, has his voice break? I hope that is his voice!

The foreigners, if you didn't tell me which one is foreigner.. I don't think I can tell.. that is the power of SM styling.. I'm not exactly praising..I don't get SM style these days, it's very odd and not really love at first sight. I just get used to see and just feel meh afterwards. Ten is perhaps my favorite Thai in KPop. I love he got a lot of fans missing him and I hope SM makes him promote sometime soon. Winwin is SM typical Chinese type. Do they cast Chinese from academy? Since he is not really fluent in Korean yet, he doesn't have much lines. I hope he improves more and get comfortable. Yuta is perhaps the most famous member because he was previously on Abnormal Summit, a show that features guest from all around the world. I didn't think he would have a great voice (usually SM cast foreigner based on performance factor)

Newest member, but not exactly new, Johnny got people hyped because he is a longtime trainee. I usually don't keep up with trainee but I noticed he is always in performance video predebut. What's up with that SM? I heard rumors that he suppose to debut with China line but it was halted due to the Hallyu Ban in China so he debut with NCT 127 instead.

We cannot talk about NCT without mentioning Mark. The kid is amazing. He fits well in all 3 sub units. I think his greatest asset is his attitude and personality. I'm praying hard he doesn't change and remain humble. All of his speech is very matured and sincere. I am not worry about him being very hardworking. A lot of fans had complaint that SM doesn't give him rest but this kid is young and this is the time where he pushed himself to the limits. There will be a time for him to rest and as long he says he is happy with the arrangements, I think what we can do as a fan is to support him well.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...