Friday 10 March 2017

Solomon Perjury (Korean Drama)

I think I have mention enough times that I love school dramas because there's something about puppy love that gets me giddy. The romantic side of first, innocent and pure love just gets me cooing. Right now, I don't know if I will continue to watch school drama. I guess due to age factor and the fact it doesn't revolve around school romance makes my love for school drama lessen.

I graduated from college 6 years ago! Feeling in love with someone who's wearing a uniform is no longer cute, it's kinda creepy even if it's just a drama. I cannot watch the drama and not think of my age.

Mystery drama isn't my favorite drama, so I was a little reluctant to watch this drama at first despite my love for school drama. the first few episode felt a little slow and draggy. I was just a little curious but not on the edge of my seat. The factor that made me watch the show is the friendship in the drama.

The characters are well thought out, I think the story is quite interesting at some point but it's mostly draggy for my liking. I don't see myself watching it again but it's not a terrible drama. It's feature cast that are new in the scene and I can see them being the leads of the future. I hope they grow up healthily and soon, I don't have to feel creepy fawning over them. ahaha

I have one complaint though.. why is it all the Korean school drama I've watched always had someone attempt to commit suicide? I feel so uncomfortable.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...