Saturday 4 March 2017

Romantic Doctor Kim Review

First of all. HI!

It's been a while since I last blog and I usually try to blog as soon as I finish drama so I'll end up writing more frequently but I just feel a little lazy this time around now that I have cut down tremendously on watching Kdrama.

I recently revert back to Kpop.. I probably should start blogging more on that but that takes too much effort from me. It's been like 2 months since I last watch Romantic Doctor Kim... I really should have write this post sooner.

Anyway I have always write for myself, all dramas I have watched since the beginning of this blog, I never miss out on writing it on this blog. I shall crack my brain and try my best to come up with a decent review.

Unlike other drama, this drama actually was not on my radar. I don't think I see much promotion on this drama and actually assume that this drama will just premiere this year because I was not expecting to see Seo Hyun Jin this soon in the drama. I still love her character in Another Miss Oh and I almost dropped this drama.

I took my time to watch this drama.. probably tuned in after 2 weeks. I was so shocked at the first 2 episode of the drama because it had a lot going on. Honestly the hype did died down a little after the first 2 episode but it was still very engaging. I don't know whats with the obsession of office politic in Korean medical drama. At least this time it was a little bearable?

The cases are nothing unique but I enjoyed seeing them in action, I love the quirks of the character and I thought just like Jealousy Incarnate, they manage to tell each characters story well. I groan when I found out Doctors had 20 episode but when Romantic Dr. Kim had more, I was delighted. I really love Dr. Kim's voice! It's perhaps  my favorite voice in Kdrama.

I found out that the word "romantic" in Korean doesn't exactly have the same meaning in English.. so yeah I was a little bummed out because Yeon Suk and Hyun Jin looked pretty good together. I would love to see them star in a real romantic drama!

Overall, I loved the drama and I do see myself watching it again.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...