Wednesday 14 October 2009

Boys On Top!

yeah!! Something I look forward to since their announcement..first

MBLAQ "Oh Yeah"


Since it's Rain's protege and their looks are soooooo Handsome!, I looked forward this group the most compare to others.. have no favourites yet.. but this single is too Rain's style.. the intro was cool until I hear someone imitate Rain voice..This group had already one member left and added with Sandara's brother..hemm? I don't know if it's a good thing.

BEAST "Bad Girl"


This song is so catchy! HyunSeung is in this..so I'm Happy!Although I'm still sulking over AJ being in this group! I like him best alone..:( We'll see.. :( And there's another not-so newbie..which is apparently supposed to be one of ONE DAY but got eliminated. Formerly B2ST.

SHINee "Ring Ding Dong"


They still look weird..but at least not gay! LOL I'm a girl, I need them not being a gay..Chill gays out there! Anyway, back to the topic.. The song sounds nice..kinda like Super Junior might do..I hope to see new style in their choreography.

Good news is, All three will perform this week! MBLAQ on Mnet, BEAST and SHINee on Music Bank!

October is sure a busy month!

1 comment:

Pasira said...

Mblaq wow!!
beast AJ!! tp mayb dia guna nama lain
shinee oh no comment hhehhehe

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...