Wednesday 7 October 2009

Female Domination

Look everywhere, clearly 2009 is the year of girl groups.

I'm excited with seeing new faces but somehow this battle isn't complete..why not go all the way?

S.E.S

Love love this song!

Yeah, Bada is currently doing solo work and Eugene is busy with acting..Shoo? i dunno.. But this is the BEST! I love how catchy song they have.. I may be a new Kpop fan but their music still have appeal. If they would come back, I can't WAITTTTT!!!

CSJH


Acapella awesomeness!

So it seem they are shifted to Japan.. come on, give up already! Come Back to Korea and show the Hoobaes how it's done!Stephanie's moves are so slick.. she hawt without being sl**ty...Dana amazing vocals..Sunday aegeo charms...And Lina beautiful!

Wonder Girls


I'm sick of Tell me/So hot/NOBODY!! ahahaha

Ok, I'm done with Asian trying hard to make it in America.. Just stay in Korea, make people come to you...Korea still need you!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...