Saturday 31 October 2009

Music Bank perf.



Secret!!!! I love them more and more..have to say that their outfits isn't matching with performance because the music is cute but their outfits are so formal..it's kinda similiar to f(x) outifts!



Looking hot hot hot with black and red outifts! you'll never get tired of seeing Lee Joon hot abs right?? Me too!(*^_^*)but I'm really sick with the overly repeated Oh Yeah..



UUUUUUUUU How nice..Whites are my favourite! I love black too..kind of like sechkies style? Hate HyunSeung hair..straight hair isn't for him..Yoseob is so cutey!



SS501 is back..I love this song! the intro was nice but doesn't really match. 1st comeback already got 2nd! congratz..Nice to see them back together!



SHINee wins! Congrat to the boys!!! So genuinely happy about this! I mean, I didn't really like their previos single but I do love this!

SMTown is SMLove..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...