Sunday 25 October 2009

2 HOT BOYBAND ONE STAGE!!!!



I almost die of hotness and literally fall down when blondie (Yoseob) steps forward..SO CUTE! I grab the PC screem to pinch him..LOL

It seem MBLAQ leader is no longer blonde..looks better without it anyway..^_^

I know I love Beast more but MBLAQ is better in intros than Beast. I don't understand much but it seems like it..^_^

Both are freaking HOT! I'm Happy to get more eye candy but not so for them being rivals from the beginning..Excited!

As for favourites..
In Beast, I love AJ and Blondie (It's my nickname for them:P)
In MBLAQ, I love CheonDong (he just seem very attractive!)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...