Thursday 29 October 2009

Random Talk

It's back!! Have not done a random talk post for a long time.. I notice my writing style have changed..thanks to Twitter, who made me getting used to write below 140 characters!

Well here is something from my private blog(private for a reason)

13 Countdown on WHY I should QUIT Kpop!

13. I'm more updated in Kpop news rather than Hollywood news

12. I only have one non-kpop video in my playlist

11. All my college assignment must have at least some Kpop influence.

10. I only have Kpop MP3 and CDs (ORIGINAL)

9. I can read and write Hangul.

8. My 2nd favourite number is 13.
Only 13, 13eyond Imagination

7. Koreanized English is something i'm good at.

6. Everytime i see the word "Korea" I would smile so brightly

5. The most expensive stuff i ever bought is DBSK DVD

4. Korean food taste so delicious when remembering Kang Ho Dong expression

3. I can introduced myself better in Korean than in Chinese or Kadazan

2. Korean skinship is so gay, i don't care

1. I want to be a part of "MiSuDa"

Nice? Ahahaha..I miss Blogging about life, Once I privated my blog, I didn't post anything. I choose to make it private because of insecurity. It's not easy task to blog about life without worrying what people thought of me.

I don't want to get caught up with misunderstanding, I don't want to explain myself..I believe no one right in an arguement.

This blog is affected too.. I can write nasty stuff but I choose to be those goody-two-shoes. Why, I rather spend time loving than hating.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...