Friday 23 October 2009

>_< I hate this!

Although it's been a month since Jaebeom traded 2PM for Seattle, the fan feud has only heated up between supporters of 6-member 2PM and advocates for a seven-member 2PM. However, despite Korean & international Hottests' protests, JYP Entertainment is officially ready to move on.

A representative from the agency has confirmed that 2PM will release a new album mid-November.

The album was originally planned for an October release; however, with Jaebeom's sudden withdrawal, JYPE was forced to push the date back. Furthermore, JYPE has been faced with significant pressure from boycotters, fans and public opinion alike. Many Hottests have threatened to boycott any six-member 2PM products, and are expected to follow through with their words.

Credits : AllKpop

WTF! I am totally on this boycott! No JYP Products for me! I saw WG CD today and guess what? I'm NOT BUYING! Take that JYP!!!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...