Thursday 15 October 2009

Ji seok Jin replacing Kim Jae Dong???

T_T I miss Kim Jae Dong and Ji Seok Jin together..

At first, Ji Seok Jin left..I was sad, because he was funny! but i think because he was busy with "Quiz Show" that's why he left..

now Kim JaeDong is leaving the building! Argghhhhh! where am I going to see him? when he left EW, the show become less funny and boring..

I'm happy Ji Seok Jin come back, (and I predict he might because KJD is epic!)
but Kim Jae Dong is irreplaceable, wonder what's Kim Taehyeon going to say!

Okay, I'll continue watching this but if Kim TaeHyeon is not in SGB anymore..It's goodbye forever!

The best SGB is KJD+JSJ+KTH=WIN!
and i hope they will revive the dictionary game and detective announcer!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...