Wednesday 21 April 2010

Anniversary

As you might know, anniversary is a big deal in Korea. If you date a Korean, be sure to count the days of being together because anyone forgets the 100th Day anniversary will be good as death. This anniversary applies to almost anything, I don't know how to count the dates of 100th day since debut but I tried to get updated.

Anyway.. Hallyusurfer.blogspot.com is turning 2 on 7th May!

I got so many moments with this blog..I'm just happy to see new people commenting each day..deeply appreciate it! I'm planning to do something for this blog..more than just changing the header, like the whole layout but that usually took more than a week to finish. I'm sure I can have other ideas right? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been on my mind for a long time to organize a fan gathering with fellow KK people..I have no idea how to start because I have limited network. I'm so jealous of West Malaysian who had organize various gatherings..Probably I shall check Brunei Kpop community? I want to meet other fans like me too!

*sigh Tunggu sya pandai drive dan ada duit sendiri la..mau plan tapi tidak fleksible pun!

1 comment:

Pasira said...

ya btul tuuu tggu ada duit sndri n kreta hahhahaah

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...