Monday 19 April 2010

U-Kiss coming to Malaysia

The 7 member group is coming to Malaysia! I usually don't want to post this since I am so near yet so far but it's on 17th June! I might have a chance of going, plus it's a day after my mum's birthday! Hehe she's official 50 by then, so traveling might be possible!



I maybe just a casual fan now, but I've been following U-kiss since their debut and I'm not their new fan. I've already been one long time ago! I really love "Not Young", dislike Niga Chuwayo, disappointed Man Man Ha Ni and mixed feelings about Bingeul bingeul.

I'm happy they got more fan, I knew they could make it.. I bet the new fans didn't know this but U-Kiss did win rookie award back in 2008! Many said they didn't deserve it..didn't my boys proved you wrong? :D

Anyway, speaking of the video...they showcase their multi-language capabilities, SooHyun, KiSeop and KiBum are born and raise in South Korea..not really sure what language did they learn on their own. (i do know KiBum can speak Japanese) Kevin is famously know for living in USA and one of Kpop artist that are fluent in English. Eli also stayed in USA and China..he also good at martial arts! I think I've seen him writing in Chinese before. Dong Ho, the magnae had studied in China before and thus, he speaks and writes Chinese fluently. Alexander is from Hong Kong/Macau could speak 6 languages..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...