Tuesday 6 April 2010

KBS World Jjang!



Well it's obvious my favorite channel is KBS World and they're so great because they're offering KimBum to us!!!!!!

LOL at my choice of words..sorry, but it's true! In conjunction of celebrating their 7th anniversary, KBS World is inviting viewers to participate an event called "World Date with KimBum".

Yup, the picture above is indeed cutie KimBum, of the Boys over Flower fame. He's an 89'er and yes, he's like my major idol back when "Boys Over Flower" aired on KBS World. I'm still rooting for SoEulMates, sigh..

What a bummer that it happen this year, it's my final year in college so I couldn't join even if I win..That's why I'm so good by sharing how to win this event.

Please visit this website and download the .doc file for the application form.

[Criteria for Selection]

Basic Points:
1. Female, over the age of 20, with Asian citizenship (Not an ethnic Korean) and who can trip abroad without the parents’ consent.
2. Female who can communicate in English.
3. Female who loves Korea and Kim Beom.
4. Female who has a passport and has no disqualification to travel overseas.

Preferential Points:
1. Female who has special talents (Eg> Fashion model, Dancer, Culinarian, Traditional artist, Instrument player, Martial Artist, etc.)
2. Female with high interests in Korean culture (Korean celebrities, dramas, music, etc.)


[For the final winners (5 people), KBS World will present]

-Date with Kim Beom (Arriving in Seoul on April 18th and leaving on April 23rd)
-Airfare, travelers insurance
-Fees for VISA, Airport Surcharge (Receipt must be submitted for the reimbursement)
- Accommodation, transportation and meal while staying in Korea


[What and where to submit]
Please submit the application form and 3 pictures through email
kbsworlddate@gmail.com


[Deadline for submission]
2010 April 12.

The requirement is simple! Wow..except I'm not even 20 yet and I have no interesting talent. I'm not eligible anyway...*crys in the corner

Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...