Saturday 17 April 2010

Oldies and Talented

Radio is sure a great platform to promote your song and showcase your talent. I've been watching radio cuts on YT (where else?) and I stumble amazing covers..I decided to check out the real deal.

I particular love D-NA radio cuts, and they've been covering Noel and 4Men. Noel is an old school idol group while 4men is a newbie (i think?)



I really like the song after viewing D-NA covering it..



LOL at Karam imitating Mika..I still can't matched Jay face with his voice..he has a really deep voice! He's the one who sing the intro!



Noel's Propose, I like the lyrics..very sweet! Watching this video is so nostalgic. :D



I don't know which one I like better, this cover or 4Men confession cover? It's really good in my opinion.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...