Thursday 22 April 2010

Little Changes.

I recently changed a few settings in blogger and I stumble a new function called "Page".

I've shifted my Glossary post to the page and soon I'll add contacts info. It's time to get rid of some widgets! :D

I rearranged some of the widgets according my preferrence of the whole page. Hopefully you won't get too confuse. Everything about blogging is on the left and about myself it's on the right.

I got new header. Ahaha..not so creative. Their faces are EPIK!

Oh btw, since this post is too short,(I can't possibly have two short post back to back) Did you know that Love Letter is shown on AEC Channel 301 on Astro? It's a free channel..everyone who has Astro can view it.

Schedules

Sunday 7.30AM
Monday 2.30AM
Satuday 4.00AM

What shizziy schedules, I got it from Astro website itself! I've watched it before on Youtube..I don't know if I'm interested on watching old episodes. As much the concept is interesting, I don't enjoy seeing people serenade each other. (unless it's Kim Kyung Rok and HwangBo) Though, it probably has better quality than the ones you watched on YT.

I'll try watch it on Saturday, see if was being dubbed or no Malay subtitle. Till then!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...