Saturday 12 March 2011

Kim Bum Soo or Soya?

I'm really happy for Big Bang's win last week but when I saw the contender, my heart sank. It was Mighty Mouth feat. Soya "Tok Tok" which is so addicting and fun to listen to. I wish they won at least once..but Big Bang have to take their trophy. :(



Recently, the original version of the song is release featuring Kim Bum Soo.



Initially this is set to be promoted however Kim Bum Soo schedule conflict so they released Soya's version. It's not much difference but I like both version the same. I love watching Soya performs it with the duos but Kim Bum Soo smooth soft vocals is just so good too!

I don't say this often but I like both version, don't care which is original because I like the different meaning/feel to the song.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...